Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mexican Layer Dip

I have been making this dip for at least 7 years.  I am pretty sure that it is one of my husband's all-time favorites.  I usually reserve it for summer potlucks, but this year, it graced our table at Easter, per my hubby's request.  It is really delicious!  Give it a try!


Mexican Layer Dip

29 oz. can refried beans (or make your own!)
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. jalapeno chip dip (I use this one from Cass Clay)
8 oz. avacado chip dip
4 oz. can diced green chilies
1 c. taco sauce
4-6 green onions, diced
4 oz. black olives, sliced
6-8 oz. sharp shredded cheddar (always so much more delicious when you buy it in block form and shred it yourself!)
2 Roma Tomatoes, diced

Layer the first 6 ingredients in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.

Sprinkle on the shredded cheese, onion, black olives, & tomatoes.  

Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails