Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Oh, my it is going to be a crazy week.  I have just consented to letting my just-turned-eight-year-old have his first ever big sleepover birthday party.  I said he could have 4 friends come and spend the night.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  


Monday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup


Tuesday: Slow Cooker Beef Stew


Wednesday: Northwoods Wild Rice Soup & Butter Dips


Thursday: Balsamic Glazed Salmon Fillets


Friday:  Pan Seared Chicken with Artichokes and Pasta


Saturday:  Homemade Pizza with my Homemade Crust, Breadsticks with Parmesan Butter & Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream (Quinn's Birthday Party!!!!)


Sunday: Best Beef Dip Ever 


Superbowl Appetizers: 
*Chili Con Queso Dip
*Broccoli Cheese Dip
*Little Smokies
*Veggie Tray
*Lofthouse Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails