Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Is it Monday already?  That is just crazy, because I could SWEAR that I didn't even have a weekend.  One son had a hockey tournament (in town, thankfully) going on all weekend, my other son had a hockey game, and my daughter had a dance show.  I love watching them, but I could have done without the 6 am wake-up on Sunday for oldest son's last game of the tournament.

Monday: Beef-Broccoli Lo Mein & Egg Rolls


Tuesday: Penne Pasta with Gorgonzola & Chicken & French Baguettes

Wednesday: Swedish Meatballs & Peas & Bacon

Thursday: Ham & Swiss Sliders & Salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza with my Homemade Crust

Saturday: Western BBQ Burgers & Fries or Onion Strings

Sunday: Clam Chowder & Homemade Bread


Snacks/Extras:
*Chewy Granola Squares
*Jerky Lovers Jerky
*Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Glass Block Jello

1 comment:

  1. I've been craving swedish meatballs for about the past month - I may just have to get that on my weekly menu this time around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails