Friday, June 22, 2012

Cake Batter Martini

I saw a recipe for Cake Batter Martini's on pinterest a while back and it immediately caught my attention.  Cake Batter in drink form??  Heck ya!  I was intrigued by the cake batter vodka and I have been wanting to buy it for a while.  Hello, I LOVE all things cake batter!  In honor of my birthday tomorrow I decided to pick up the ingredients for this beauty to make for myself on my special day.  Only...I couldn't wait to try it so I am celebrating a day early!  

Give these a try, you won't regret it!  



Cake Batter Martini

Yield: 2 martinis (or 1 BIG one!)
ingredients:


3 ounces  Cake Vodka
3 ounces white/clear creme de cacao
2 ounces amaretto
2 ounces heavy whipping cream
1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
sprinkles (I used nonpareils)

Place sprinkles on a shallow plate that is a little larger than the mouth of your martini glass. Dampen a paper towel with whipping cream (or water) and wet the rims of the martini glasses. Dip glass into sprinkles to coat the edges.

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into martini glasses and drink!

Make ahead: For a big party, mix up a big bath of these martinis and store in a large pitcher in the fridge. Shake a glass at a time over ice whenever ready to serve!

Source:  The Novice Chef

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. must make now!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails