Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Here is my menu plan for the crazy, last week of school.  I apologize for the lack of recipes of late, I my oven broke *sob* and we haven't yet fixed it.  Between that and the hectic start-of-baseball and school-winding-down, it has just all added up.  So, without further ado, here is my I-Can't-Use-My-Stinking-Oven Weekly Menu Plan.

Monday:  Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs, hash browns, & veggie

Tuesday:  Maple-Balsamic Glazed Pork Medallions, Mashed Potatoes, & Veggie

Wednesday:   Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps & Rice

Thursday:  Steak Bites, Onion Strings, & Veggie

Friday:  The Best Taco Meat & Homemade Shells

Saturday:  Tequila Lime Chicken & Chips & Salsa

Sunday:   Oriental Fried Rice & Egg Drop Soup


Snacks/Desserts:


Red Pepper Hummus

Cyndee's Beef Jerky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails