Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July Menu Plan

I am several days late with my July menu plan, but late is better than never!  We spent our 4th other of town, just getting back yesterday, so I am playing catch-up today.  We had a fantastic weekend though!  My boys, dad, and I ran a 5K together and we did tons of fun family activities over the weekend.  I just love Independance Day!  One of my favorite times of the year!

My menu this month looks low on veggies, I know.  The reason is that my garden is starting to produce lots of fresh produce I am hoping we get to nibble on this month!

July 6th: Sloppy Joes
July 7th: Grilled Ham Steak & Macaroni Salad
July 8th: Firecracker Shrimp Kebabs & Foil Wrapped Veggies
July 9th: Homemade Pizza
July 10th: Steak Teriyaki & American Potato Salad
July 11th: Chris' Bay Area Burgers & Potato Bundles
July 12th: BBQ Chicken & Cheddar Sandwiches
July 13th: Mongolian Beef, Rice, & Egg Rolls
July 14th: Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Guava Paste
July 15th: Foil Packet Tilapia Crockpot Recipe
July 16th: Taco Night
July 17th: The Best Baked Beans Ever & Chicken & Bacon Kebabs
July 18th: Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad & Homemade Chicken Strips
July 19th: Frank's Red Hot Chicken Salad
July 20th: Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich
July 21st: Kade's Birthday!  His choice!
July 22nd: Honey-Glazed Salmon
July 23rd: Homemade Pizza
July 24th: Judge's Fantastic Shredded Pork & Coleslaw
July 25th: Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Apricot Sauce
July 26th: Chicken Parmesan Hero's 
July 27th: Jaden's Beef with Broccoli, Rice, & Egg Rolls
July 28th: Barbecued Pork Chops
July 29th: Firecracker Shrimp
July 30th: Tacos in a bag
July 31st: Ribeyes & Onion Strings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails