Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, Oh, Wait it'sTuesday...

I have really been a menu planning slacker lately.  I never did get my monthly menu plan done and I am late with my weekly plan.  My weekly plan is a bit pathetic.  I shopped without a plan and I had to plan my menu based on what I have around.  I don't like working that way!  Oh well, it is a short week for us since we will be heading out of town for my oldest son's hockey tournament in Jamestown, then to Grand Forks for a Fighting Sioux game.

Monday: Leftover Mouthwatering Beef Dip Sandwiches, YUM!

Tuesday: Hamburgers & Veggies

Wednesday: Drunken Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, & Veggie

Thursday: Balsamic Glazed Salmon Fillets, Savory Herb Rice, & Side Salad

Friday: Out of Town

Saturday: Out of Town

Sunday: Out of Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails