Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Menu Plan

I've been so busy the past few days!  Not much to say, just want to get my monthly menu plan up!  I am loving having my monthly menu plan, then fine tuning it each Monday with Monday Menu Planning.  It is working great and I am staying very organized, at least as far as dinner goes!  I am trying out several crockpot recipes this month due to baseball in the evenings.  It seems many of our games conflicted with my time to make dinner on Thursdays, and I normally make some type of fish on those nights.  So, I may regret this, but I am going to try to do it in the crockpot.  Hopefully it isn't terrible!

June 1st: Oriental Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, Sweet & Sour Sauce
June 2nd: Peking Pork Chops, Rice, Veggie
June 3rd: Crock pot Fish Chowder
June 4th: Taco Night
June 5th: Grilled Delmonico Steaks & Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad
June 6th: Chicken Tikka Masala, White Rice, Veggie
June 7th: Slow Cooker Orange Chicken, Steamed White Rice, & Veggie
June 8th: Crock pot French Dip Sandwiches & Glazed Carrots
June 9th: Spicy Pork with Bean Thread Noodles & Egg Drop Soup
June 10th: Crock pot Sweet and Spicy Salmon & Antipasto Pasta Salad
June 11th: Homemade Pizza
June 12th: Shrimp Kebabs & Foil Wrapped Veggies
June 13th: Smoked Sausage & Okra Dirty Rice
June 14th: Buffalo Wing Soup
June 15th: Crock pot Broccoli Beef
June 16th: Italian Sausage Peppers & Potatoes
June 17th: Foil Packet Tilapia Crock pot Recipe & Veggie
June 18th: Tacos in a bag
June 19th: Brats, Sauerkraut, Buns, & American Potato Salad
June 20th: Chicken Parmesan Heroes
June 21st: BBQ Chicken & Cheddar Sandwiches
June 22nd: Mongolian Beef, Rice, & Egg Rolls
June 23rd: Crab Legs, Butterflied Shrimp, Cheddar Biscuits, & Steamed Veggies
June 24th: Grilled Ham Steak & Macaroni Salad
June 25th: Homemade Pizza
June 26th: Chris' Bay Area Burgers & Fries
June 27th: PW's Sloppy Joe's & Veggie
June 28th: Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Chicken
June 29th: Pizza Burgers
June 30th: BLT Quesadilla Wraps

Breakfast:
*Monkey Bread
*Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
*Perfect Fried Eggs
*Basic Omelet
*French Toast
*Steel Cut Oats
*Blueberry Muffins

Lunches:
*Pizza Rolls
*Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
*Crescent Roll Hot Dogs

Snacks/Other:
*Iced Coffee
*Flubber
*S'mores Trail Mix
*Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
*Fruit Kabobs with Creamy Orange Dip
*Double Chocolate M & M Cookies
*Mini Cheesecakes
*Samoa Blondies
*Soft Oreo Cookies

1 comment:

  1. Menu planning was a real challenge for me too, but I recently found this great software that has helped simplify my life a lot! Cook'n Recipe Organizer makes planning my meals easy. I just input my recipe, Put it on a weekly menu, and Cook'n can print out my menu, and even generate a shopping list for me. It has made planning meals extremely easy, and has already helped me save money.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails