Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Tonight, for the first time this summer, I walked out to my garden and picked some beautiful salad greens for us to eat with our chicken and tortillas.  It was so beautiful and fresh, there isn't much that can beat it.  I find, even my kids love vegetables more when they have watched them grown in our backyard.

I actually spent my entire day out in the garden today, not showering until nearly 4 pm.  The weeds/grass in my garden had a real growth spurt recently and my garden was really in need of some TLC.  It is looking beautiful now!  For me, gardening is kind of like running.  The more I do it, the more I fall in love with it.

Take care and have a wonderful 4th of July if I don't get to pop back in this week!

Monday: Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Chicken (with accompaniments)
Tuesday: Pizza Burgers
Wednesday: BLT Quesadilla Wraps
Thursday: Foil Packet Tilapia Crockpot Recipe
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday/Sunday: Out of town.  May make a few things to bring along: *Roasted Red Pepper Hummus *American Potato Salad * Mini Cheesecakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails