Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

It seems like all I show up for is Menu Planning anymore!  Well, I have (another) good excuse, we have been out of town.  Please don't judge me for the below menu.  This is NOT a typical week.

Monday: Italian Sausage, Peppers, & Potatoes
Tuesday: Steak, American Potato Salad, & Jalapeno Poppers (Fathers Day meal I didn't get to make since we unexpectedly took a trip)
Wednesday: Crab Legs, Breaded Butterflied Shrimp, Cheddar Biscuits, Veggie
Thursday: Tacos in a bag
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Chris's Bay Area Burger
Sunday: Mongolian Beef

1 comment:

  1. Crab legs on a weeknight? You crazy gal. PS - the green Gourmet cookbook? Look for it online cheap (no more than $20) - it comes with a free Gourmet subscription, but since Gourmet is no more (*sniff*), they'll refund you $12...so it ends up being a really cheap cookbook! And it's my fav right now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails