Sunday, January 15, 2012

Menu Plan

Still haven't posted any new recipes!  UGH!  I WILL get it done!  It was my first weekend entirely at home since Christmas so I just got my Christmas decor down!  Life is crazy with 2 full-time jobs and 3 kids!  Throw in hockey traveling and it is absolutely nuts!  I will get back to it, don't give up on me!;)

Sunday (15th):  Broccoli Cheese Soup in a bread bowl
Monday(16th):   Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Tuesday (17th):  Cheese Buttons, Sausage, & Peaches
Wednesday (18th):  Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff  & Veggie
Thursday (19th):  Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
Friday (20th):  Eat Out
Saturday (21st):  Eat Out

Sunday (22nd):  Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Monday (23rd):  Homemade Chicken Strips, Coleslaw, Baked Potatoes
Tuesday (24th): Taco Soup
Wednesday (25th):  Slow Cooker Potato Soup & Salad
Thursday (26th): Birthday Boy Quinn's Meal Choice!!:  Egg Drop Soup, Beef with Snow Peas, & Egg Rolls  Chocolate Cake for dessert!
Friday (27th):  Eat Out
Saturday (28th): Gourmet Chili Dogs & Homemade Fries

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are eating well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, what a great blog. I dont know how you do it? I work full time, three kids, travel hockey as well. It is very time consuming. I have been working out at home for about 45 minutes 3x a week if i can fit it in. Life is crazy sometimes. Thanks for sharing your recipes as I love to cook myself ;) found you on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails